Breakdancing / BBoy Lessons
Yes I teach people that have never danced!
- Up-Rock/Top-Rock and Footwork
- All the Freezes! Handstands, Airchairs, Planches etc...
- Powermoves Windmills, Headspins and Flares
- Popping and Locking and Electric Boogaloo, The Robot
I teach only what you want to learn.
Lessons In Seattle
12440 128th Lane NE, Kirkland, WA, 98034
Every Wednesday 6:00-6:45 PM (Children’s Class 9 years and younger)
Every Wednesday 6:45-7:45 PM (Adult Class Open to All Levels)
$20 per class or $170 for 10 week session.
Only in the Seattle to Olympia Washington areas. Lessons typically last an hour, more if you have the energy for a fee of $60 ($30 for active duty military). Call 310-490-3831 to schedule your lesson.
Learn in my private studio in Everett
Safe, expert instruction, and a great time!
- Safety First! If you are broken you can't dance! Then I can't teach you.
- Expert Instruction, Don't reinvent the wheel, learn from my mistakes.
- Great Time, If you're not happy, then I'm not happy. This is not work, this is Breakdancing!
My PhilosophyI don’t teach silly dance routines, or steps, I don’t make robots, I make Breakdancing Machines! I won’t waste your time, but don’t waste my time with all the reasons why you cant breakdance. Only a positive CAN DO attitude will get results! I will give you the tools to create your own style and boogie down. I make sure you have all the strength in the right places with the flexibility to match.
Read the instructional Breakdancing book "Monkey See Monkey Do"